The Juicery- Favourite breakfast spot in Oslo

The Juicery is my favourite breakfast place in Oslo and is located in Frogner, Bislett and Eger Store. This is the place where I enjoy my breakfast bowls and ginger juices. Somedays finds me here with friends and some others by myself enjoying a book. The Juicery serves cold-pressed juices, smoothies, açaí bowls (the best), raw and vegan food. My favourite spot is in Frogner in one of the most beautiful and quite streets of the city.

Nikolina Blogs, The Juicery, Nikolina, Vegan Oslo


Why cold-pressed juice?
Heat can destroy vitamins, minerals and enzymes, cold-pressed juices are richer in many nutrients than other juices.
We all know that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. 


My favourite treat here is the Açaí bowl! It is a super filling meal/breakfast. I find the portion very big and usually it can keep me full all day. While it is perfect for fasting days it is also a great treat for everyone since it is also a vegan!

Superfood Qualities of Açaí

What is açaí, anyway? Found on açaí palm trees in South American rainforests, açaí berries are a lot like grapes. The seed takes up about 80% of the berry, but the flesh and skin pack plenty of vitamins and other nutrients in the remaining 20%. Açaí is full of antioxidants, fibers, healthy fats and calcium. Even though the nickname of the berry is “purple gold”? Like everything healthy does not depend on them to help fix your health by themselves. Good health is a combination of a variety of foods.

Nikolina blogs, The Juicery,

Wearing:

Jacket Malene Birger here

Sweater Zara here

Jeans Guess here

Belt Gucci here

Sunglasses here 

Earrings Lily and Rose here

Bag Louis Vuitton here

If you liked this blog post and you want to read more posts like this please show it some love and leave a comment below, it will only take a minute!

 

 

Follow:

7 Comments

  1. Jannah
    October 24, 2018 / 1:01 pm

    Every time I get a notification that you have a new blog post I look forward to have a break from work and see your beautiful photos! Many kisses xo

    • Nikolina Blogs
      Author
      October 25, 2018 / 9:26 am

      ow!!! Thank you Jannah!

  2. Maria Sidiropoulou
    October 24, 2018 / 9:57 pm

    Nice photos nice place nice breakfast but you are the “ouaou” here lady!!

  3. Chiara
    October 25, 2018 / 7:31 pm

    Very interesting!! Love your blog! 🤗

  4. Emma Larsen
    October 27, 2018 / 9:10 am

    Er så godt å lese bloggen din for tiden Nikolina, det skinner liksom gjennom at du har det bra ❤ Veldig inspirerende å lese! Også elsker jeg å se bilder fra Oslo!

    • November 4, 2018 / 1:04 am

      Tusind tak Emma! Det gleder meg til!

Leave a Reply