Every day is the first day of the rest of your life! Same with a new week! First week of the rest of your life, what are you going to do with it?
I find it easier to focus on goals when I write down the things I want to achieve. While we are all very good at dreaming, thinking and overthinking sometimes, nothing works without a clear goal, a set mindset, an action and of course a plan! If you want to create an impact on your life, your mood, your work situation you have to start with the small goals and habits which will help you achieve it.
I watched a very nice movie last night. The movie is Burnt with Bradley Cooper and a bunch of good actors. While the movie was good, I realized that no movie will ever show the hard every day work that took for a person to become who they actually become. On the contrary success or bliss is not an overnight thing. It happens after a big cocktail of struggle, doubt, pain, hard consistent work, failure and starting all over again. In the social media world we are growing to believe that self worth or success just happens probably overnight. Start with small goals, start building the lifestyle you want to achieve taking day by day, week by week. If you want to change your life you need to change your habits. So if you want to have a great week write down what you have to do to achieve it! This is my Great Week List
“The Great Week List“
1.Start every day with a good meal
2. Stick to your fasting
3. Say yes to last minute friends invites. Work is always going to be work
4. Breath, not only when you meditate, not only during your yoga. Find 5 minutes here and there to just breath
5. Drink your 3 liters of water
6. If something upsets you ask yourself “will I care in 3 months?” (believe me 99% chances you will not)
7. Spend less time scrolling on social media and invest the time on your blog, writing, photography or activities you enjoy
8. Remember to write to your gratefulness notebook. You have almost filled all of the pages!
9. Find time to exercise no matter what
10. Be kind to yourself, be kind to others