June is here yeah! June is my favourite month of the year. It is my birthday month, summer is officially starting and days are getting longer and warmer and I am definitely a summer girl. (okay I wouldn’t swear about warmer we are in Scandinavia after all but let’s all be positive now).
While weather is gloomy and rainy in Oslo (bummer), I do not let weather get my “summer inspiration” away. I created a mood-board and a small “to do” list to keep me in line with June!
To do List
- Laugh out loud, love yourself, take it easy
- Dive your feet in the sand
- Take your summer hat and sandals out
- Go for long walks
- Hydrate (drink 3,5 liters of water every day)
- Take care of your skin find a new moisturizing cream
- Eat clean
- Fast for the first 21 days of June (1st done)
- Take short holidays and visit the pool above
- Swim in the sea
June be amazing!